Summary of Qualifications
- • Over 20 Years of Medical Experience
- • Master's Degree in Acupuncture, MUIH
- • Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Johns Hopkins
• NCCAOM Certified Diplomate of Acupuncture
and Oriental Medicine
- • Extensive Training in Fertility Issues
• Extensive Training in Scalp Acupuncture
• Member of Maryland Acupuncture Society and
- • Certified NADA and Aroma Therapist
- • Taught Classes at the MUIH
- • MD Licensed Acupuncturist and Registered Nurse
Natalie Simak is a licensed acupuncturist and registered nurse. She treats her patients at the Four Gates Wellness Center in Columbia MD. She has been working in the health care field for over twenty years.
She received a Master's Degree of Acupuncture from the Tai Sophia Institute (later renamed to Maryland University of Integrated Health), and she is a Diplomate of Acupuncture from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
Ms. Simak is trained as a certified National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA) specialist and an Aroma therapist. She is a current member of the Maryland Acupuncture Society and National Certification Commision for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
Her medical background includes a Bachelor's degree in Nursing from the Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing and 17 years of experience working as a registered nurse at the adult medical unit at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.
Read more about Natalie Simak...